Answered

How do you define a different language when uploading a document template from the default options?

• Getting Started
  • 1 reply

Good morning,

When uploading a new document template, a window of options appears for you to set up the name, category and language of the file. I’d like to know how to define a different language from the default options in this section (Dutch, Spanish, German, English, French, Italian).

Thank you :)

icon

Best answer by Andrea 29 July 2022, 13:58

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @Ting,

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎊 🥳

The languages shown in the list of options when uploading a document template, are directly related to the languages available in Settings > People > Employee information:

Document templates are connected to Employee Information for the usage of placeholders (see more details about how to use placeholders in this link). Whenever a placeholder is inserted on your template, Personio will display the information saved in the Attribute in the language you chose from the drop-down list of your screenshot.

For example, if you select the language Spanish, Personio will display on the placeholders the Attributes saved on the Employee Information for Spanish as well.

On the moment, it is not possible to add any further language either for the Employee information, nor in the drop-down list for document templates. If you would like our product team to consider this functionality as a suggestion for improvement, please feel free to post this functionality in our ideation area:

→ Personio Community: Ideation

Please let me know if you have any further question about this topic!

I wish you an amazing weekend 🌻.

Best,

Andrea

Hello Andrea,

Thank you for your response.

I’ll surely post this feature in the Ideation section as you suggested.

Best regards,

Ting.

Your reply