Answered

How to find the document in a specific document category?

• 19 September 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

HI there,

So we are creating new categories for documents and I have moved all documents from an old category to a new one except it shows there is still “1” in that old category but I have checked each of the employee’s profile multiple times and can’t find that particular document….

Is there a way to find that one so we can delete the old one? It seems very counterproductive to have to go through each profile for this...Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Andrea 20 September 2022, 13:21

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @kakiyau,

Thank you very much for sharing this question with us! 

On the moment, the only way to see which documents are saved in which profiles, is by creating a company export. Nevertheless, for the case you are describing I would first check if the document is in a profile that is in status inactive, onboarding or leave, since the company export takes some time to be created. 

If you don’t find any profile with the document, please contact my colleagues of the support team through Find AnswersMy colleagues can verify with you if this might be an error in your account. Please be aware that only account owners can get in touch with our support team.

Please let me know if this information is helpful, or if I can support you with anything else!

In case you haven’t done so yet: it would be lovely if you could take two minutes to say Hi and introduce yourself here: it’s a great way to get started in the Community & meet other HR Professionals!

I wish you a lovely afternoon 🌻.

Best,

Andrea

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

Hi @kakiyau,

I hope you’re well!

Just checking in, since the question is not marked “answered”: is this matter resolved?
If you have any follow-up question, go ahead and let us know below :)

Happy weekend,
Daniele

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

@kakiyau  Thank you for sharing your input around this topic.

My name is Conor — I'm the Product Manager responsible for document experiences @ Personio.

Our product team is changing the overall document experience in employee profiles and we are looking for customers who have given feedback related to auditing and searching for documents.

In case you are interested to have an impact on this experience, feel free to check out the post below.

Your feedback on the design will directly influence the future of the product

Your reply