Answered

How to hide employees birthday reminder from dashboard

• 7 August 2023
  • 1 reply

Hello,

Can someone please guide me through how to hide employees birthday reminder from dashboard?

Can I do this for a specific employee? We have an employee who requests to hide this information from the reminder appearing on public dashboard. 

Appreciated any advice.

Thank you.

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 9 August 2023, 19:55

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Hi @ccPerson,

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here :confetti_ball: :partying_face:.
Currently, the availability to be able to see the Birthdays widget that displays current and upcoming birthdays in the company is connected to the Access rights for the Calendars for the different employee roles. The way you can set up who can see it is the following: 

In order to check your configuration you can go to Settings > People > Employee Roles > All employees > Calendars and under the Birthday section you can select between the above options. You can also check the rest of employee roles to see how they are set up. 

If you want to do it for a specific employee you can remove the date in the preset attribute Birthday and leave it empty so the system won’t trigger the reminder. For that, you have to go to the Employee profile, to allocate the Birthday attribute and to click on Edit and delete the date. Don’t forget to Submit the changes. You can always Create a Custom Attribute for this information to be stored, if needed, for business purposes.

For more information about this topic, you can visit our Helpcenter article: Configure and Manage Access to the Company Calendar

I hope this helps you! 🙌🏼 Please let me know if you have any doubt about it! 

Have a good rest of the day! 😃

Best,

Zulema

Your reply