Answered

List of uploaded documents

Badge +1

Hi all, 

We’re doing the mass data clean-up project on the company level and the revision of uploaded documents (ID cards, bank accounts etc). 

Is it possible to export the list of documents (e.g. titles of the documents) we uploaded so far for each employee instead of doing it manually (looking into each profile)?

Thanks in advance :)

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 29 May 2024, 15:31

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6

Hi @help_needed,

It is possible to export all the documents that are stored in your Personio account with just one click. You will need to generate an Export of Company Data.

To export the company data, follow these steps:

1. Navigate to the Settings > Organization > Company.
  2. Click Create new data export.
  3. Download the file as a .zip file once the export is finalized.
  4. Right-click the .zip folder saved to your computer.
  5. Click Extract All... for the extraction wizard to start.

Please note that the company data and the documents exports will be generated separately. You will receive an email notification when they are both ready. This can take up to a few days. We recommend using WinZip, WinRAR or 7-Zip to open the zip files correctly. The data and documents of anonymous candidates are not included in the export, as they have already been removed from Personio due to the deletion of personal data. For further information, read our Help Center article: Export of Company Data

If you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to let me know! 😀

Best,

Steve

Badge +1

Hi Steve,

Thank you very much for the answer. 

I was wondering if there is an option for exporting the list of the Titles and Categories of the documents we have stored per employee instead of exporting all documents we’ve gathered?

Best,

Milica  

Userlevel 6

Hi @help_needed,

I can understand why being able to export only the Titles and Categories of the documents would be useful, and I would like to encourage you to post this suggestion of improvement in our Ideation Area. This way, other users will be able to vote for it, and the suggestion will be shared with our product team.

In order for us to fully understand your idea, I share with you a couple of questions that your description should clarify when posting in the ideation area:

• What would you like to achieve with Personio? What issue do you need to solve?

• Why? What would be the added value for you?

• How are you solving it right now?

The more details, the better! However, remember not to share any personal or business data with the public.

Make sure to add the link to the idea in this thread, so that other users that find your question can upvote it.

Thank you in advance for sharing your ideas with us 🙌🏽.

Best,

Steve

Your reply