Answered

Mass export of employees uploaded documents

• 16 November 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi! 

Is it possible for admins to mass export/upload documents that employees have uploaded? Would be highly beneficial, rather than opening up every person one by one and checking whether there is something. 

Or - if mass upload is not possible - to see in one report or in a view all documents added by employees during specific timeline? (Aim to use this functionality for tax cards in Finland. So payroll could see who have uploaded their new tax card in the previous month to the system.)

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 17 November 2023, 13:10

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Hi @IrinaH,

The way that we, currently, have to see all employees documents is through the Export of Company Data. With this export, a separate folder is created in the zip file, for each employee, containing all documents sorted by different categories. Please be aware that this action can be done by an Account Owner, but then, the Account Owner can always share the file with Payroll, in your case. For more information about this topic, you can visit our Help Center article: Export of Company Data. You can then see the timestamps of when changes were made, so maybe you can identify when the employee upload them.

I hope this workaround helps you to find the information you are looking for, anyway, I would like to encourage you to post this suggestion of improvement in our Ideation area. This way, other users will be able to vote for it, and the suggestion will be shared with our Product team 🙌🏽

In order for us to fully understand your idea, I share with you a couple of questions that your description should clarify when posting in the ideation area:

• What would you like to achieve with Personio? What issue do you need to solve?

• Why? What would be the added value for you?

• How are you solving it right now?

The more details, the better! However, remember not to share any personal or business data with the public.

Make sure to add the link to the idea in this thread, so that other users that find your question can upvote it 💪🏼

Thank you in advance for sharing your ideas with us! 😃

Best,

Zulema

Your reply