Answered

New employee personal data form

• 28 June 2023
  • 2 replies

• Getting Started
  • 2 replies

Hello everyone!

Part of our company onboarding process is that every new team member has to provide some essential data. We send word document file for a new employee to fulfil it. This data is entered then into Personio manually. To ease this process we would like to have this form available online on the Personio system. The email with this form is sent to a private email of a new employee and entered data is automatically saved in the profile.

How to create such a form in Personio?

And which options can you suggest to achieve such a result?

Thank you! 🤗

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 28 June 2023, 15:25

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5

Hey @Art 

Well first of all before you may need the form, we actually have the ability to ask the employee through an Onboarding Step to enter attributes into their profile. For example, if you navigate to Settings > On/Offboarding > Steps > Create a new step > Click on Add item.

First I would enter a Text information to input the requested information that was originally in your form.

Then next you will select Add item again and choose the Employee attribute option. This allows the employee to enter the requested information into Personio themselves and below in my example I have asked them to enter the information about Position, Email & Team.

When you assign the step to the employee, this is how it will look:

So this cuts out the need to email a form. Instead you can include information about the requested information in the text box and then by selecting the attributes you want them to enter, it allows them to do this instead of the need for you to enter this.

For more information, I would advise reading through our guide on Creating On- and Offboarding Workflows.

Please let me know if you have any questions about this.

Best,

Conor

Hello Conor @International Support Team

This is exactly what I was looking for!

Thank you!

Your reply