Answered

Notice Announced - terminations

• 1 June 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

Hi folks

What does the notice announced date in termination do? I can’t see anything about it in the support section. Does it email the individual? If so, what is the content of that communication?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 1 June 2023, 15:06

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5

Hi @Volvic

The Notice announced section of the Termination form is purely informational, it is for if you would like to note the date that the employee will be informed of their termination. When you select a date for the Notice announced field, the employee does not receive a Notification or Email from Personio. This is just for internal purposes only and refers to the date your internal process of informing the affected employee occurred. I understand the text on the bottom can seem misleading that a notification will be sent but this is not the case. Please see this article below for some more information:
👉 Manage Terminations of Employment

I have put this forward as feedback to our product team internally already but if you wish to also highlight further demand for adjusting the informational text for this option please post this suggestion of improvement in our ideation area where our product team are able to review ideas for new functionality. They can then potentially include them in future updates to the softwares functionality. Make sure to add the link to the idea in this thread, so that other users that find your question can upvote it showing the demand for this functionality! 

Thank you in advance for sharing your feedback with us and I hope you have a lovely day ☀

All the best, 

Erica

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

Awesome, thanks Erica. i had looked through that page but there’s no explanation of what notice announced means so even a line or two there I think would be helpful for future. 

Cheers! 

Userlevel 5

Hi @Volvic 

Thank you for the feedback! I will be sure to pass this along internally 😊

All the best, 

Erica

Your reply