Answered

Notification about signature

• 4 February 2022
  • 5 replies

Dear All,

When I upload a document and request a signature from my supervisor, he gets an email about the request. How can I set up a notification for me that the document has been signed?

Thanks and regards,

Natalia

icon

Best answer by Marc 4 February 2022, 13:32

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi@Natalia,

currently, there is no notification available when a document gets signed. 

In the Help Center Article Using Electronic Signatures for Employee Documents you can find some information on the process.

The article says:

Note that the person who requests the signatures will not be notified about the status of signatures unless they are also a signatory. This information is only available directly from the Documents tab in the employee profile. Administrators and employees with the corresponding access rights will be able to check the status of all signature requests in the Workflow Hub and on the signatures overview page.

You can find more details on the Workflow Hub and signatures overview in the corresponding articles:

I hope that gives you guidance on a workaround for that.

Have a great weekend
Marc

Hi there,

I would like to follow up on this question. Is there a solution for this already? 

Best 

Alessa

Hi, really miss this in the application. I'd like a signature to be a trigger for a task

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @HRAnne and @Alessa,

Although we don’t yet have a functionality that triggers notifications when a document is signed, this might be a feature released together with custom workflows. Please vote for the following idea to receive any notification we should have about custom workflows:

Also, there is another idea that describes exactly this functionality. Please vote for it as well, in case notifications for signed documents is not a feature included in custom workflows:

Let me know if you need me to clarify anything else.

Best,

Andrea

Badge +2

Hello - any updates on the notifications when a document is signed?

Your reply