Onboarding/ Offboarding on Overview Dashboard

• 16 April 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge

Dear all

We have currently the issues, that new joiners do not see the onboarding tasks and they go in their profile and fill it in.

How do you experience that?

It would be at least helpful if the onboarding task would be open, as it is not really visible, that they need to click on the onboarding that the tasks appears.

Looking forward to get your ideas and feedbacks.

Best regards

Ester 

3 replies

Userlevel 5

Hi @EsterM,

Once you have assigned an onboarding template to an employee, they will receive notifications regarding the pending tasks that they have to complete. An employee does not need any Access rights to be able to see their own onboarding steps. This means that new joiners should be able to see the onboarding tasks for which they are responsible. Personio sends an email notification and creates a relevant to-do in their Personio Inbox which links them to the Onboarding tab in their profile where they can complete the tasks and mark as done.

For more information on this, I invite you to review our Help Center article: Notifications About Onboarding To-Dos 😀

In case I have not answered your query or you have additional questions, please let me know!

Best,
Steve

Badge

Dear Steve

Thank you for your prompt reply. 

Yes, this is right, that the employees get an e-mail. This is ok, but we have issues when people log in Personio. When they log in in Personio, it is not visible at a first glance, that they need to click on the word onboarding, that the list of open steps appears. 

As the name is written in bold, the tendency is that they click on the name and then they land in the profile.

Therefore it would be great if the word onboarding could also be displayed bold or that the list with the open task is open as default.

Looking forward to your feedback.

Best regards

Ester 

Userlevel 5

Hi @EsterM,

I see what you mean, within the task notification in their Inbox there is a link to the employee’s name. If you click on the name, it takes you to the employee’s profile and not the task. Whereas, you should click on the magnifying glass symbol to review the task. I can see how this could be misleading.

For that reason, I would like to encourage you to post this suggestion of improvement in our Ideation area. This way, other users will be able to vote for it, and the suggestion will be shared with our product team.

In order for us to fully understand your idea, I share with you a couple of questions that your description should clarify when posting in the ideation area:

• What would you like to achieve with Personio? What issue do you need to solve?

• Why? What would be the added value for you?

• How are you solving it right now?

The more details, the better! However, remember not to share any personal or business data with the public.

Make sure to add the link to the idea in this thread, so that other users that find your question can upvote it.

Thank you in advance for sharing your ideas with us 🙌🏽.

Best,

Steve

Your reply