Answered

Onboarding/ Offboarding Overview Dashboard

• 22 February 2024
  • 3 replies

Hi Personio Team, 

since the new dashboard (“home”) is live we are missing the option to access Onboarding/ Offboarding shortcut list from there. 
We were using this quite often and are wondering if there is a way to get this shortcut/ overview back or if you put it into another place. 

Looking forward to your answer!

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 28 February 2024, 17:31

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5

Hi @noripori,

After the new update, the Onboarding and Offboarding widgets are now part of the Automations area. You still have an overview of all the active onboarding and offboarding paths across all employees and the widgets also display the number of paths that are Overdue and On track. You can see this by navigating to Automations > Workflows > Onboarding and Offboarding

For more information about this topic, you can visit our Help Center article: The Automations area.

Please be aware that only employees with the Access rights to this area can see the widgets there.

I hope this helps! If you need any further information, please do not hesitate to let me know! 😃
Wishing you a great weekend! 🙌🏼
Best,

Zulema

Hi Zulema, 

thanks for the reply. 
I did not mean the detailed Onboarding steps, but the “Employee List Style” overview of all People On- or Offboarding right now with their starting/ enddate. 

Where did that go? 

Userlevel 5

Hi @noripori

I’m sorry for the confusion! After the change, the information related to On/Offboarding can be found where I mentioned, clicking on View all employee in onboarding you get redirected to the Employee List with the information related to the onboarding, same with offboardingAlso you can find the On/Offboarding tasks in the Inbox

If you have a suggestion of improvement you would like to share with us, you can share it with us in our Ideation area:

→ How to: Submit an idea or suggest a new feature.

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us! 😃

I wish you an amazing evening! 🙌🏼

Best,

Zulema

Your reply