Answered

One employee with two type of contracts

• 29 December 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

Hi all!

What to do with an employee who has two employee contracts? She is actually an intern and now also got a regular contract with flexibele working hours and salary per hour. So two kinds of salary every month.

Should we create two employees or can we add two employee contracts for one employee? Who has recommendations?

Kind regards, Marielle

icon

Best answer by Marc 30 December 2021, 16:26

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @marielle.van.wieringen,

in your case, I recommend you to create two separate profiles for your employee as it is not possible to display an hourly wage as well as a fix salary in the same month.

Next to this, there are often several data that should be tracked accordingly, like the fields contract start date, hire date and so on.

If someone of the community does have another idea, I am exited to ready about hat!

When there are open questions from your side @marielle.van.wieringen, I am here to help!

Best wishes and a good start into the new year.
Marc

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

Thanks for your reply Marc.

I also asked the support department and they suggest to leave it like one person and both add a regular fixed salary and an hourly salary based on their attendance. How would you rate this suggestion?

Kind regards, Marielle

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @marielle.van.wieringen,

when I understand it correctly, your employee receives a fix salary and hourly wage each month, right?

For the main salary, you can only add whether a fix salary or an hourly wage for the same period.

How would you calculate the salary for the payroll, will there be only one payslip or two separate?

Best regards,
Marc

Your reply