Answered

Outdated Teams in Personio

• 4 March 2024
  • 1 reply

I am new to the company and to Personio. I am currently working with Leapsome - which extracts the team Orga from Personio. Now I am having several issues with double teams which I can’t properly delete in Leapsome. My coworker is concerned about deleting the old (not used anymore) teams in Personio because we would loose data. I can’t imagine that happening but wanted to make sure. Would appreciate any input.

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 6 March 2024, 12:00

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Hi @ClaudiaMoreira,

The consequences of deleting Teams is mainly related to reporting. If those Teams you need to deleted have been used for some employees, if they are deleted, while creating reports this information won’t populate or the filter option won’t contain the deleted teams either. Other area that might be affected by deleting them could be the On/Offboarding tasks if they have been assigned to that specific Team. Having this into consideration, you can decide if is still worth to delete them or just leave them in Personio. 

What we sometimes recommend, instead of deleting them, is to rename them and add something like “[archived]” after the name so you can easily identify them.

I hope this clears out your concern! If you have further questions, please let me know! 😃

Wishing you a great day ahead! 🙌🏼

Best,

Zulema

Your reply