Answered

Sammel-Export von Dokumenten

• 6 November 2023
  • 1 reply

Hallo

Ich brauche eine Information, ob bei Personio ein Sammel-Export von Dokumenten möglich ist. Den Beitrag Sammel-Export von Dokumenten habe ich gelesen, wobei hier handelt es sich lediglich um den Export eigener Dokumente und ich benötige so eine Möglichkeit für alle mit Admin-Rechten, damit man die Dokumente aus allen Mitarbeiter-Profilen schneller und effizienter exportieren kann.

Liebe Grüße 

Gabriela Zielonka

Your post has been translated by the moderator.

Hello

I need information on whether a collective export of documents is possible with Personio. I have read the article Collective export of documents, but here it is only about the export of own documents and I need such a possibility for everyone with admin rights, so that you can export the documents from all employee profiles faster and more efficiently.

Kind regards 

Gabriela Zielonka

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 7 November 2023, 15:39

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Hey @Gabriellla 

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎊 🥳. I am happy to support you with your inquiry.

If you would like to export all documents from your Personio account, then I would recommend conducting a Company Data Export. This will allow for not only one employees documents to be exported but all from your Personio account. For more information on this, here is our guide:

If there is anything else I can help with, please let me know.

Best regards, 

Conor

Your reply