Answered

Scanned signature?

• 24 January 2023
  • 1 reply

Electronic signatures in Personio
The simple electronic signature does not specify any detailed identification check and has no security value. It is simply electronic data that is attached to the document or logically linked (e.g. a scanned signature that has been inserted). 

Where can I find where and how to insert a pre-scanned signature? 
And how does it look like on the document. I have a problem with the fact that when I sign on my computer or on my phone, it is very different from my actual signature, so I would like to use my pre-written signature when signing contracts

Kind regards,

Karin

icon

Best answer by Andrea 25 January 2023, 15:45

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @Suhkrusipelgas12,

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎊 🥳. 

Our tool has the functionality to sign documents digitally, but not to save pre-scanned signatures and add them to documents. The sentence you mention (from this article, in case other users need the source), is only an example of simple electronic signatures in general and not within Personio. 

Feel free to vote for the following idea in case you’d also like to suggest scanned signatures to be a feature in Personio:

Let me know if this information was helpful for you, or if there is any other question I can support you with.

I wish you a lovely day 🌻.

Best,

Andrea

Your reply