Answered

Sorting document templates

• 23 January 2024
  • 2 replies

Dear all,

When navigating to an employee > documents > Create new, I get the list with our document templates. 

In the past, they were displayed in alphabetical order, but now they are displayed in the imported order.

Is there any possibility to sort them? because it’s very inconvenient at this moment to have them randomly displayed (ant this happens because regularly we need to revise some templates and amend them). And, unfortunately, the search option is not convenient for us.

Thanks and regards,

Bogdan

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 24 January 2024, 14:38

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5

Hey @Bogdan 

It is true that the order of the Document templates are not in alphabetical order, but in order of the Document category. I agree this feature could be simply improved by adding a drag and drop option to allow for the personal ordering of this. At the moment, we currently do not have this so could I kindly ask that you provide this feedback to our Product Team via our Ideation Area. Hopefully, our Product Team can consider adding this improvement in the near future. 

If there is anything else I can help you on, please let me know.

Best regards,

Conor

Hi Conor,

Thank you so much for your feedback. I’ll go ahead and create this enhancement request.

Kind regards,

Bogdan

Your reply