Answered

Tailored attributes

• 4 January 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

As a global business its helpful to be able to have different attributes for different staff. example HMRC has no relevence to US or european staff, but we need as an attribute for UK staff.

If anyone knows a way inwhich you can set rules so certain attributes only apply to certain staff, that would be very helpful.

Thank you 

icon

Best answer by ConorCunningham 5 January 2023, 10:45

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hey @Tabatha 

Welcome to the Personio Community. 

You can create a custom section with custom attributes placed inside, that can then be shown or hidden to certain employees based on the access rights given within an employee role

To do this, I would first create your section by going to Settings > Employee Information > Create a section. Once you have done this, you can then start to add attributes using the Add attribute option. 

Once you have created a new section, it will now show within access rights within the employee roles settings. So lets say for example you have created the HMRC section for your UK employees and only want to grant them access to view this information. You will now navigate to Settings > Employee roles > (Specific employee role for UK employees) > Access Rights > Personal data > (Navigate to newly created section) > Grant desired access rights. 

What this now means that for any employee based within the UK employee role, they will only be able to view this section & attributes. This ensures that for other employees based in Europe or US will not be able to see this, as it is not relevant to them. 

Just one note on this - as we only want the UK employee role to only be able to see this area, please do not grant any access rights within the All Employees role.

I hope my answer was clear and will help you to set this up. If you require any further assistance, I will be happy to help.

Best,

Conor.

Your reply