Answered

The max times for using e signature request.

• 12 January 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hi, one of our mangers got the below notification when he wanted to use the signature request. can you please advise if there is a limitation that we can use for this function?

Best regards,

Kasey

icon

Best answer by ConorCunningham 12 January 2023, 14:36

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hey @Kasey Shen,

This message states that you have reached your monthly limit of electronic signature requests that have been included in your plan. You will need to wait until next month to use this feature again or alternatively you can upgrade your package to unlimited e-signatures. 

If you would like to learn about the pricing around this package, please submit a Growth ticket request via our Find Answers section and your Growth Manager will be in contact with you about this. 😃

I will be happy to assist you further with any other questions you may have.

Best,

Conor

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hi!

Thanks for your information. We have the enterprise package, can you please advise what is the monthly limit for using this feature?

Regards,

Kasey

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hey @Kasey Shen,

It will dependent on the number of employees you have. If you navigate to the help center article I linked above, it will show you the different granting options as shown below. This will allow you to know how many you have per month.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know 😃

Best,

Conor

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hi, thanks for the above information. I have upgraded to the unlimited package now. Another question regarding sending out the e-signature request on Personio. I sent out an e-signature request to one employee after I upload the document to Personio. Will this request show on this employee’s personio dashboard or only a reminder email will be sent out to him? 

Thanks,

Kasey

Your reply