Answered

Upload documents and notificiation

• 2 August 2022
  • 6 replies

• Getting Started
  • 2 replies

How do we get notified as HR team (ideally the payroll provider) when an employee uploaded a new document (e.g. confirmation of increased health insurance contributions which need to be updated in payroll respectively)?

icon

Best answer by garybrady10 9 May 2023, 12:53

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @MaMe

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎊 🥳

On the moment, no notifications are triggered when an employee uploads a new document. This idea has been published by another user in our ideation area:

Make sure to vote for it, to get notified by us if the functionality is developed by our product team!

In case you haven’t done so yet: it would be lovely if you could take two minutes to say Hi and introduce yourself here: it’s a great way to get started in the Community & meet other HR Professionals!

If you have any questions about Personio or ideas to share with the Community, feel free to create a new topic anytime. We are always listening 😊.

I wish you an amazing day 🌸.

Best,

Andrea

Hi @Andrea, thank you for your response.

In “Einstellungen” under “roles” we have the checkmark for documentes in the category “Krankenversicherung” in the second coulmn (“Vorschläge”) which means as per my understanding that the person can upload documents but this needs HR’s approval or what is the difference to the 3. column?

Thank you

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @MaMe,

For the Documents area of Access rights, Proposal Rights (Vorschläge) mean that employees can download & upload documents in the Document tab. With Edit Rights, employees are also able to create templates & erase documents saved in that Category in the Document tab of employee profiles. On the moment, there is no approval process for documents, even when granting Proposal Rights. 

Does this information answer your question? Please let me know if there is anything else I can support you with!

Best,

Andrea 

Hi @Andrea, yes thanks - this helped.

This feature request is an absolute must. 

Let's assume that a company is using external payroll management. Such business partners don’t have any other reason to log into the platform than download the documents required for payroll management, such as updated tax cards uploaded by the employees. The simplest solution is to have a category with notifications of “proposals” for such documents uploaded by the employees and required for updates on the payroll information.

Ping @garybrady10 . Should I create a new feature request with other use cases described as well?

Br, 

Henri

Hi @henri-exolyt,

Congrats on your first post in the Personio Community 🎉 

Thanks for sharing your feedback regarding notifications for employees when uploading documents to their profile. Your feedback has been sent to the relevant Product team, and I hope to have an update soon.

In regards to any other request or feedback that you have regarding Personio, please feel free to create a new topic anytime 😃 

Best wishes,
Gary

Your reply