Question

URGENT - Extract Used Leave Balance on Personio

• 15 April 2024
  • 3 replies

Hi,

Is there any possibility to extract the used leave data from Personio?

Thanks,

3 replies

Userlevel 5

Hi @employee101_2 ,

To gather this information, I would suggest two options: One is to use one of our Time management system reports depending on the information you want to collect.

The second option is to create a Custom report (Type: Timeframe) and add, for example columns: “Absence - Periods”, “Absence - Taken days” and “Absence - Planned days”, but please, feel free to set up this based on the exact information you want to get.

The Custom report will show the following information:

For further information, please see our Help Center article: Create custom reports

You may be interested in completing this course from our Voyager Academy: Create and use reports 🎓

If you have any further questions, please let me know! 😀

Best,

Fernanda 

Hi thank you!

We have different types of leaves with different policies. Does this also dictate which kind of leave the employee has taken?

Thanks,

Userlevel 5

Hi @employee101_2 

The balances will be reflected based on each Absence type that you add to the Custom report (you can add as many of your absences as you need) regardless of the Accrual policy. However, you could add one more column “Absence - Entitlement” for you to have a better reference for each employee entitlement. 

I hope this helps!

Wishing you a lovely day 🌞

Your reply