Answered

Workflow for Work Safety Declaration Form

• 21 December 2022
  • 2 replies

We are looking for a somewhat automated process to track who has already uploaded their work safety declaration form in Personio. Since documents that have been uploaded cannot be tracked over a reporting (pls correct if wrong). We are thinking to add an attribute, that employees need to tick when they're uploaded the signed form. Does anyone have other best practices for such cases? Thank you!

icon

Best answer by LeaD. 4 January 2023, 15:04

View original

2 replies

Badge

Hey @LaraCo

Thank you for sharing this question with us.
As you have already mentioned it is not possible to track which employee has uploaded a document within their employee profile. 

Adding an attribute, which the employees can tick or fill themselves, is therefore very good idea to track which employees have already uploaded a specific document. With the help of the employee list it is later on easy to filter employees on the status of the upload. 

Please keep in mind that your employees need to have edit rights for own for the section in which the new attribute (the one that they should fill in) is stored.

If you would like further guidance for the functions of the employee list and access rights, please take a look in the following help center articles:

Please let me know if this information was helpful for you, or if there is any other question I can support you with.
I wish you a lovely day :sunflower:.

Hi Lea, thank you for the information. It was helpful.

Have a great day. 

Your reply