Answered

Absence notification & Onboarding process notification

• 9 January 2024
  • 1 reply

Hello all!

We have a few questions about Personio: 

Regarding the absence notifications: we have set up the approval process to go first through the supervisor and then through the HR supervisor. Our issue is that even though supervisors have the option to receive email notifications enabled, they don't receive anything. This means that when an employee requests an absence, they are not informed, which can lead to inconveniences.

On another note, we would like to know if, when initiating an onboarding process, it would be possible to notify multiple departments. In other words, we need the IT department to start preparing their materials, so when the onboarding process begins from HR, they are notified, allowing them to start preparing as well.

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 10 January 2024, 16:44

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Hey @alexandra.terrada 

In regards to your first question, we would need access to your account to put in test approvals, check settings, email delivery and so on so unfortunately I cannot help on this. Therefore please have your Account Owner reach out to our support team and we can help you to a quick solution on this. 

On your second question, for Onboarding Templates that have been assigned, a task will be created and shown on the Dashboard for any employee who is responsible for a step. For example, below this employee is part of the IT Team who needs to set up the employee with their laptop, software etc. and so once the template has been assigned, the task appeared in their Dashboard. They will not be informed by email yet.

However, as mentioned in our helpcenter article on Notifications and Tasks in Personnel Administration, the emails are not sent out until 7 days before the due date and then subsequent reminders closer to the due date also. 

Therefore currently it does send out a task to the Dashboard but not an email until 7 days before the due date. If you think we could improve on this, please provide feedback to our Product Team via the Ideation Area

If there is anything else I can help with, please let me know.

Best regards, 

Conor

Your reply