Answered

Access to employee profile for managers during onboarding phase

• 12 October 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hello everyone,

Does anyone have a tip for me how I can enable supervisors to see the employee profiles of new hires reporting into them but who are still in the onboarding phase and have not yet started work with the company?

Once a candidate has been hired (accepted our offer in recruiting), their documents (CV etc.) are automatically transferred into their profile and are no longer available in the recruiting section. Currently, managers and supervisors cannot access the new profiles until the hiring date.Ā  I have not found where I can enable this so am keen to get suggestions.

Thanks!

Regards, and enjoy your day,

Linda

icon

Best answer by Emma Tcheng 13 October 2022, 11:49

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @Linda,

Thank you as always for sharing your questions with us šŸ˜Š.

Another user had already posted this question in the past and we shared a solution with them:

@Emma TchengĀ do you maybe have any other recommendation or best practice tipĀ for Linda?

Thank you so much for your peer support šŸ’ŖšŸ¼.

Best,

Andrea

Hi @AndreaĀ andĀ @Linda!

I followed Marcā€™s suggestion and that solved it :) I think you have to have access to the hire date to be able to see employees in the onboarding stage.

Best,
Emma

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @Emma Tcheng,

Thank you very much for your comment! TheĀ access rightĀ must be for theĀ attribute statusĀ which is normally on theĀ section hr information.Ā @Linda, you can also create a newĀ sectionĀ underĀ settings > people > employee informationĀ where you would move theĀ status attributeĀ to. This way you donā€™t have to grant supervisorsĀ accessĀ to allĀ attributesĀ within theĀ hr informationĀ section.Ā 

Donā€™t hesitate on sharing any further question about this topic with me.

Greetings from Munich,

Andrea

Your reply