Answered

Assistance Needed: Hiding Forms Tab for Employees

• 28 November 2023
  • 1 reply

Dear Community,

I'm reaching out to seek some guidance regarding a specific issue I'm facing in our workplace environment.

We are currently in the process of refining access permissions and interfaces for our employees. Specifically, we are looking to hide the "Forms" tab from the view of all employees within our system. 

To provide further context and assist in offering suggestions or guidance, I have attached a screenshot highlighting the "Forms" tab that we aim to hide from the view of our employees.

Thank you in advance for your time and support. Your contributions will undoubtedly help us enhance our internal systems and improve user experiences for our employees.

Looking forward to your expert advice and recommendations.

Best regards,

Iryna

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 30 November 2023, 15:01

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Hey @Iryna 

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎊 🥳. I am happy to support you with your inquiry.

After testing this out it seems that this Forms button cannot be removed via access rights and will be available to view by all employees. The Custom Workflow is still in a beta phase, therefore we are still implementing the finished product when it comes to this. In the link below, customers are asked to schedule a call with the Product Team to highlight any feedback they may have. I would highly suggest informing them of this product gap, as I would agree that the Forms option should be an option that can be given or taken away by access rights.

If there is anything else I can help with, please let me know.

Best regards, 

Conor

Your reply