Answered

Attendance for Freelancers

• 3 December 2021
  • 1 reply

Hi, 

I would like to see how to implement attendance approval for the freelancers. 

The thing is that we do not add supervisors to the freelancers, as we were advice not to add them to the freelancers. Plus if we do assign supervisor, than they would appear in our organisational structure as well. 

Therefore I would need help how to make approval process for the attendance for the freelancers, but not assign them supervisor. 

Thanks,
Ana 

icon

Best answer by Marc 6 December 2021, 11:05

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @AnaMilunovic,

you can create approval processes for specific groups of people. This allows you to route approvals from different groups to different people. There is no need for a supervisor.

My recommendation for your topic:

1. Create an Employee role for the Freelancers and assign it: Creating and Managing Employee Roles
  2. Create a set of rules for attendance approvals for the freelancers. This will allow you to create an additional approval process just for the freelancers. You can learn how to do this in the Help Center article: Configuring Rulesets for Approval Workflows
  3. In the last step, you can assign an approver to the rule. Next to the Supervisor you can select Specific employee or Employee role

If there are any open questions on that, feel free to ask! 

Best wishes,
Marc

Your reply