Best practices reminders - share your experience!

• 17 September 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Dear Community,

Our goal is to simplify your HR processes. In order to do so we would like to learn more about your best practices regarding reminders.

Which reminders do you set for which employee roles?

I’m looking forward to the discussion!

Kind regards from Dublin,

Dino

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

Cheers @Dino Hadzikadunic!

Here is the article filled with examples on how to use one-off or recurring reminders with Personio.
But I am even more curious to find out which reminders our Community Members use. 😊

Hey, 

I just came across this topic as I was trying to set up new reminders. 
It’s currently not possible to set up multiple reminders for one specific filter. If it would be, the Reminders feature could be a blessing!

It could be used for Bonus payout (Referral Bonuses), Employee tasks, Contract Renewals and much more...

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @SabineSchuerer,

Thank you very much for adding a contribution to this topic! I am sorry for getting in touch with you just now, Dino had closed this post, and unfortunately we missed your reply.

Please feel free to share this suggestion of improvement on our ideation area. In order for us to fully understand how this improved feature could support your work best, please follow our recommendations for posting ideas:

• What would you like to achieve with Personio?  What issue do you need to solve?

• Why? What would be the added value for you? 

• How are you solving it right now? 

The more details, the better! Thank you in advance for sharing your ideas with us 🙌🏽.

I wish you a lovely afternoon!

Best,

Andrea

Your reply