Answered

Email

• 13 June 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi

I need to change the company email address where the notifications/leave approvals are sent to. Where can I do that?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 13 June 2023, 12:36

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5

Hey @madifab 

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎊 🥳. I am happy to support you with your inquiry.

The email in which a leave approval is sent to is dependent on who is set as the approver for the absence type. What I would ask you to do is navigate to Settings > Approvals and check within here who the approver for the absence in question is. If the approver wants the notifications/leave approvals to go to a new email, then they would need to change this information within their profile under their Personal info tab. 

If there is still confusion relating to this, please let me know in more detail and I will be happy to guide.

Have a great Tuesday ☘️

Best regards, 

Conor

Hi Conor

Thank you for your email.

I’ve done so but I’m also the administrator. I can see the decline emails are being sent to the appropriate email address however the request for absence is not coming through to the intended email address. It’s also not in the spam inbox.

Thank you

Madi

Userlevel 5

Hey @madifab 

As this will require a look into your account, I would kindly ask that you have the Account Owner reach out to our support team on this. Once we receive your request we will be happy to help you to a solution on this.

Best regards, 

Conor

Your reply