Answered

How can I already activate one account when we're not live yet?

• 5 July 2023
  • 4 replies

I would like to get one of the admins up and running with Personio. How can I activate her account?

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 6 July 2023, 10:18

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5

Hey @kmartens,

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎊 🥳. I am happy to support you with your inquiry.

Could you provide me with more information on this situation, so I can guide further.

So your account is not yet active or set up and you do not have any access to it as of yet? 

Do you have a point of contact with implementation or a sales representative who you have been liaising with? 

Let me know of this information and we can take it from there.

Best,

Conor

We are currently setting up our Personio account, so we do have access. Our point of contact is Boudewijn, but he is currently on holiday. 

Userlevel 5

Hey @kmartens 

If you have access to the account, then you can create an employee profile first. After this is done please navigate to Settings > Employee roles and within here you will this employee to the Administrator role

Next you need to invite the employee via email to set up their login for their Personio account, simply follow the steps in the guide below:

After they have set this up, they should now have access as Administrator to your Personio account and can get started.

Let me know if you run into difficulties.

Best,

Conor

Yes great, thanks! 

Your reply