Answered

How do you create trainee employees?

• 12 March 2024
  • 1 reply

Hallo an die Community,

wir sind neu im Personio-User-Team, wir sind jetzt schon froh den Schritt gegangen zu sein. Soweit sind wir auch klar gekommen und arbeiten schon fleißig mit Personio.

Trotzdem wollte ich fragen, wie ihr mit Auszubildenden umgeht?! Klar sind die Festangestellt, sind ja aber regelmäßig auser Haus, Lehrgänge, Berufsschule etc.

Wie geht ihr mit der Abwesenden Arbeitszeit um? Bucht ihr die Arbeitszeit über Projekte? Gibt es da ein Tool was ich noch nicht entdeckt habe?

Ich freue mich schon auf den Austausch!

Liebe Grüße

Thomas

Hello to the Community,

We are new to the Personio user team and are already happy to have taken the step. So far we've got on well and are already working hard with Personio.

Nevertheless, I wanted to ask how you deal with trainees! Of course they are permanent employees, but they are regularly away from home, training courses, vocational school, etc.?

How do you deal with absent working hours? Do you book working time via projects? Is there a tool that I haven't discovered yet?

I'm already looking forward to the exchange!

Kind regards,

Thomas

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 20 March 2024, 12:13

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Hi @t.schneider,

I’m glad to see you are happy to use Personio! 👏🏼

Currently, you can work with different Absence types or Projects, as you mentioned, or a combination of both. Based on the examples you have provided, an idea could be to add two Absence types: “Work from home” and “Vocational school”. These Absence types should fall under the category Remote work, so it wouldn’t count as the employee is not working at all. For more information about this topic, you can visit our Help Center articles: 

Then, if they have different tasks or duties, you can create Projects they can use while tracking their time in Personio, for example, “Training”, “Operational work”, “Clases”, etc. For more information about this topic, you can visit our Help Center article: Set Up and Use Project-Based Time Tracking

I hope this helps Thomas! I’m happy to hear back from you if you need further support! 😃

I have translated your post to English, since this platform is used by users from different countries. Make sure to share any post in English so that others can answer your questions, take part in your discussions and upvote your ideas 😊

P.S. If you rather communicate in German, make sure to visit our DACH Community, where this is the official language.

I wish you a lovely day! 🙌🏼

Best,

Zulema

Your reply