Answered

"Notice announced" not visible for certain employee roles

• 20 March 2024
  • 1 reply

Hello all,

for reporting purposes we are maintaining the “notice announced” field when employments are terminated.

I noticed that I (as an Admin) can add this field in the employee list, but other employee roles can not.

I would like to enable our employee role “Finance” for this field, but can’t find any information how to do this. Which access right I have to enable for this so it would be visible for this employee group?

Thank you for the help!

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 26 March 2024, 20:24

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Hi @matea.crc,

For the Employee role ‘Finance’ to be able to see this information in the Employee list, it has to have at least View rights for the Section where the Attribute ‘Notice announced’ is. You can either grant access for the entire Section, you can move the Attribute to a Section where the Employee role already has access or to create a new Section just for this Attribute. For that, you have to navigate to Settings > People > Employee information and see first where the Attribute is and then to decide if you want to grant access to the Section or you prefer to move the Attribute or create a new Section for it. For more information about this topic, you can visit our Help Center article: Manage custom sections and attributes.

After that, you have to grant the Access rights for it in Settings > People > Employee roles > Finance > Access rights > Personal data. You have to grant at leat View rights for All. Example:

For more information about this topic, you can visit our Help Center article: Access rights.

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have further questions! 😃

Wishing you a lovely rest of the day! 🙌🏼

Best,

Zulema

Your reply