Answered

Overtime overview for managers

• 10 November 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge

Dear Community 
I would like to enable managers to get a monthly report on the overtime account of their own employees? 
Can anyone help me here? 
thanks and LG Anna 

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 13 November 2023, 11:07

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 5

Hi @Anna Florian,

I can think of doing an export of the timesheet or create a custom report and share with the managers.

You can find the first option by navigating to Employee profile > Attendance > Three dots > Export timesheet. You will get a document with a detailed view of the Attendance and at the end the total hours (Work hours and Overtime hours). For more information about this topic, you can visit our Help Center article: The Attendance export

The second option will be the custom report where you can get the confirmed overtime hours per employee. For that, you can go to Reports > Custom Reports > Create custom report. You add the name and description, if needed. The type of report should be Timeframe and you can select This month or Last month, for example and add in the table columns the Attendance attributes related to overtime. You can then Set up report conditions and add a condition, for example, Supervisor so every manager has the data about their reports, as shown in the following screenshot from my test account. Once the report is created, you can now share it with the managers by clicking on Sharing options. For more information about this topic, you can visit our Help Center article: Create custom reports.

I hope this helps Anna! Please let me know if it is not clear, you can always share more information on how would be best for them to have this data!

Wishing you a lovely day ahead!

Best,

Zulema

Badge

Dear Zulema 

thank you so much, You helped me to find a solution for my issue. great:) 

thank you and have a nice day, 

Anna

Badge

Dear Zulema, Dear All

I have another question  regarding the already mentioned topic. 

I did as you proposed and created the customized report and shared it with the manager. 

But it is possible to create a report with this two data in one report: 

1. whole amount of overtime of the employee 
  2. and the amount of the employee over the last past month? 

thank you so much for an answer and have a nice day ahead 

Anna 

Userlevel 5

Hi @Anna Florian,

Thanks for your message! 😃

Unfortunately, we don’t have the option to get both data in one report for now! Let’s try to get this added to Personio! 🙌🏽 For that, I encourage you to post this suggestion of improvement in our Ideation area. This way, other users will be able to vote for it, and the suggestion will be shared with our product team.

In order for us to fully understand your idea, I share with you a couple of questions that your description should clarify when posting in the ideation area:

• What would you like to achieve with Personio? What issue do you need to solve?

• Why? What would be the added value for you?

• How are you solving it right now?

The more details, the better! However, remember not to share any personal or business data with the public.

Make sure to add the link to the idea in this thread, so that other users that find your question can upvote it 💪🏼

Thank you in advance for sharing your ideas with us! 😃

Best,

Zulema

Badge

Dear Zulema, 

thank you so much for your answer. It´s a pitty that there is not this function so far. 

yes,   I will suggest this idee as proposed from your side, 

maybe other user will see the necessary of this function, too and Personio will provide it. 

thank you for your support and regards 

Anna 

Your reply