Answered

Position change and related activities

• 4 December 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi there!

When an employee moves from one position to another there are often a number of activities that we need to carry out, such as restricting or allowing access right so data,  setting up or closing access to external accounts, restricting or allowing physical access to certain rooms and offices (using a transponder) etc.    These activities are done by various people. 

Is it possible to set up a change template (similar to the on- and offboarding template so that all activities can be scheduled and monitored?  The onboarding templates uses the hire date, the offboarding the last active working date or the official departure date of the employee.  How could this work in change situations?  Many thanks for any ideas or tips you can offer.

Have a good day,

Linda 🎄

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 9 January 2024, 19:40

View original

2 replies

Badge

Hey Linda,

It looks like you are speaking about something like this - Creating customizable workflows (similar to on/offboarding) | Personio Voyager Community

I met with the product team a few months back and what they showed was very useful indeed - but we’re yet to see the ‘completed’ version released. Seems as though there are many of us patiently waiting.

Userlevel 5

Hi @Linda,

Unfortunately we only have this option for On- and Offboarding.

I’ve looked for similar ideas in our ideation area , but couldn’t find one yet.

In
case another user has shared this suggestion for improvement you can always vote for it.

You can always post a new idea here:

How to: Submit an idea or suggest a new feature

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us!

I wish you an amazing day.

Best,

Sofia 

Your reply