Answered

Visibility Absence Calendar

• 31 January 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Dear Personio community,

I am making this post to request information regarding visibility of the Absence Calendar for employees. Below you can find the case information.

Ragid is the Team manager of the Ads team. With two subteams (Amazon Ads & Google Ads) .Ragid wants to be able to see the overview of his team's absence (leave) in Personio. However, their absence is not visible to him. For some reason, he CAN see the absence of for example the Front end team, but not of his own teams.

Based on the settings we have in the employee roles, Ragid can see his direct reports (Team Leads of Amazon Ads & Google Ads) but can’t see the direct reports of his Team Leads. Is there a setting we can set for Ragid to be able to see the direct reports of his team leads as well? Or do we need to make a separate role (‘Team Manager”) with exceptions (rules) for the sub teams?

I hope to have informed you sufficiently, if not, do not hesitate to reply to this post.

Kind regards,

Ragid

icon

Best answer by Andrea 1 February 2023, 14:09

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @Ragid Martis,

First, I wanted to give you a warm welcome to the Personio Community 🎉.

I would like to ask you if the option My Reports has been set for the calendar absence you are mentioning within the Employee roles. This option refers to the direct and indirect reports of a manager, so Ragid should be able to see the absences of their teams and subteams. 

If the employee role has been this way, and Ragid is nevertheless not able to see the correct absences, I would kindly ask you to contact our support team via Find Answers..

My colleagues from support will be able to log in into your account and verify if this topic is related to a certain configuration, or if it in deed is a system error.

Be aware that only Contract and Account owners can contact our support team. In case you are not registered as such, please contact your colleagues in the role, or add this information. You can find out how here.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can support you with.

I wish you a lovely afternoon.

Best,

Andrea

Userlevel 1
Badge

Dear Andrea,

Thank you for the response.

Yes, My Reports has been set for the calendar absence in the Employee roles. Still having this set, Ragid still can’t see the absences for Subteams. But Ragid can see his direct reports. Only absences Ragid can’t see, is the specific subteams (Amazon Ads & Google Ads). Therefore, the confusion. Do you think the settings of the Team/Subteams can effect this visibility too?

Looking forward to your reply. 

Kind regards,

Ragid 

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @Ragid Martis,

It is possible that the settings of the teams and subteams are causing this situation. In order to check the exact reason, please contact my support colleagues as described before. They will gladly inspect your account.

Let me know if I can support you with anything else.

Best,

Andrea

Userlevel 1
Badge

Dear @Andrea,

Thank you for your response and i’ll contact Support to receive further explanation and instructions. 

Best,

Ragid

Your reply