When a line manager leaves the company, system should switch all report to the next hierarchical line manager w

• 2 November 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

When a line manager leaves the company, system should switch all reports to the next hierarchical line manager. Benefits: 

• HR does not need to setup each report individually
  • if line manager leaves quickly and no replacement has been defined yet, this ensures reports are not left without a valid line manager

Cami 1 year ago

@vpriesner - here is the idea, you can vote for it

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @Cami,

Thank you for sharing this post with us!

We are happy to receive feedback from our users. This helps us improve our tool over time.

If you want to share any suggestion for improvement, I would kindly ask you use our ideation area. This way, other users will be able to vote for it, and the suggestion will be shared with our product team. 

In order for us to fully understand your idea, I share with you a couple of questions that your description should clarify when posting in the ideation area: 

• What would you like to achieve with Personio?  What issue do you need to solve?

• Why? What would be the added value for you? 

• How are you solving it right now? 

The more details, the better! However, remember not to share any personal or business data with the public. If we ever need more data from you, we will contact you by mail or by direct message in the community platform. 

Thank you in advance for sharing your ideas with us 🙌🏽. Please don’t hesitate to ask me any further question you might have about this topic. 

Best,

Andrea

This should be the default behaviour, it would not only save time but approvals also wouldn’t have to wait around in nirvana until someone finds that there are active employees with inactive managers.

Additionally, with the current behaviour, the active direct reports (with the disabled manager) do not show up in the org chart anymore!

Userlevel 1

@vpriesner - here is the idea, you can vote for it

I already voted before and you linked the same source to where I made the comment.

I don't understand what is going on exactly...

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @vpriesner,

Maybe there was a little misunderstanding here, since your vote is not marked in Cami’s idea. This thread here is from Cami’s question. I asked her to please share her feedback with us, so then she added a post in ideation (the one she linked) in which you can comment and for which you can vote. 

Does this information clarify the situation? Please let me know if you have any further question.

Best,

Andrea

Your reply