Answered

Why do my HR colleagues don't see the same dashboard?

• 19 April 2023
  • 2 replies

Hi community! 

I have a question - when I look at my dashboard I can see reminders on sick day approvals, address changes etc. I have the HR Manager role with nearly any access box ticked and I am also administrator. Now is it possible that my two collegaues can not see those notifications because they are not administrators? Is it not possible to gain this kind of access right without being admin ? 

Happy to receive support soon, thanks! 

Katharina 

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 19 April 2023, 14:51

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5

Hi @Kathie91 

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎉 😁 I am happy to support you with your inquiry.

If you have Tasks on your Dashboard to approve any absence requests or data changes this means you have been set up as an Approver for these within Settings > Approvals as seen from my test account below:

Your colleagues would be able to see these as well if they are set up as an Approver too. Please see this article below for some more information on our approval process:
👉🏼 Create default approval workflows

If you continue to have any issues with this and require us to investigate the specific set up on your account. Please have an Account Owner reach out to us through Find Answers. I hope you have a lovely rest of your day! ✨

All the best, 

Erica 😊

Amazing thanks for your help! 

Your reply