Answered

is it possible to create Surveys in Personio?

• 10 November 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi all, 

I was wondering if it’s possible to create a survey in Personio? I am thinking of a simple Q&A with open questions and yes/no answer possibilities. At a later stage it would also be interesting if it’s possible to do company wide Engagement Surveys in Personio? 

In case this is possible, could you guide me in the right direction please? :pray:

Thanks! 
Magdalena

icon

Best answer by Marc 11 November 2021, 13:31

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @Magdalena,

congrats to your first question in the community! 

Personio itself does not offer a Q&A survey solution right now but there are lots of good integrations.

You can take a look at Leapsome and CultureAmp for example. Especially if you want to perform engagement surveys in the future, those tools will help you a lot.

For sure you can create something like a survey within the performance tab in Personio, but this would only refer to one employee and is focused on individual performance, and as I read you question, that is not what you are looking for.

For a more simple solution I can also recommend Typeform for surveys as well.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask. I am very happy to help!

Best wishes, 

Marc

Hi @Marc

thanks a lot for your quick answer. This helps and we will have a look at the integrations :)

Best

Magdalena 

Badge +1

Hello @Magdalena 

not sure if this is still relevant for you - but feel free to check out our new Product Personio Surveys:

Best
Jakob

Your reply