Answered

Anniversaries to show up on calendar

• 30 March 2023
  • 2 replies

Hi team,

2 questions:

1. We would like to be able to see work anniversaries, i.e. 2 years with the company, showing up on our google calendar integration. The same way birthdays do.
  2. Also, is there a list or report or a calendar view in Personio where we could see all upcoming anniversaries?

Thanks a ton for your help!

best,

Rap

icon

Best answer by ConorCunningham 3 April 2023, 12:24

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Dear @rap_paulavicius , 

We would like to be able to see work anniversaries, i.e. 2 years with the company, showing up on our google calendar integration. The same way birthdays do.

Unfortunately this is not possible at the moment, but what a great idea! The Calendar Integration only has the ability to push absences or Recruiting events from Personio to your personal calendar currently. However, I would suggest posting this great feedback into our Ideation Area, so that our Product Team can take this into consideration when making future improvements. 

Also, is there a list or report or a calendar view in Personio where we could see all upcoming anniversaries?

For this I have 3 suggestions:

1.You can use the system report 'Hires' and set the timeframe for how long an anniversary you would like to see such as 5 or 10 years ago, in the example below I selected 2017 for any employees reaching their 5 year anniversary this year: 

?name=Screenshot+2022-05-06+at+14.59.06.png

The only limitation on this option is that you will also see any employees that may now be terminated and no longer part of the company so this will need to be filtered through. Please see this article below for some more information on this system report:
👉 Hires System Report

2. Using a custom report to show both the hire date and the tenure, this way you can see all the hire dates of each employee and can see anyone coming up to a big year tenure wise. Please see this example below from my test account:

Form template:

?name=Screenshot+2022-05-06+at+15.05.31.png

Report:
?name=Screenshot+2022-05-06+at+15.06.25.png

3. Setting up reminders for anniversaries. This can be set up with the same reminders function for employee roles. We actually have a very handy article that walks you through the whole process, I will link it down below:
👉 Create Reminders for Anniversaries and Birthdays

If you require any further information, please let me know.

Best,

Conor

Thanks a lot Conor! Looks like reminders will work best. Will get that set up.

Cheers!

Best,

Rap

Your reply