Answered

API

• 28 November 2023
  • 1 reply

Wir wollen "API-Zugriffsdaten für ein benutzerdefinierte Integrationen generieren" und es fehlt im Menüpunkt "API-Zugriffsdaten" der entsprechende Button "Neue Anmeldedaten generieren".

We want to "Generate API access data for a customised integration" and the corresponding "Generate new login data" button is missing in the "API access data" menu item.

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 4 December 2023, 16:35

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Hi @Vera Vogelbruch,

Unfortunately, I will need more information to help you with your question but I would like to point you out to our Developer Hub, where you can find all Documentation about the API and you have a section for Discussions where you can ask any question or search for questions that might be related to your issue. In case, you are not able to find the support you need, I would kindly ask you to share more details with me, even an screenshot that might help me to understand better the issue. Usually, we share the Developer Hub and we advise a technician from your side to have a look into it as we have limited access to your configuration but I will try my best. 

Please be aware that, since the International Community is open for markets from different countries, the language we use is English. If you don’t feel very confident with the language, don’t worry, you can use an automatic translating tool. I personally use DeepL.

I have translated your post this time 😊

P.S. If you rather communicate in German, make sure to visit our DACH Community, where this is the official language!

I wish you a lovely day! 🙌🏼

Best,

Zulema

Your reply