Answered

Azure AD Sync Attribute

• 13 April 2023
  • 3 replies

Is there a possibility to map the Azure attribute “employeeleavedatetime” with the last day of work in personio? The integration in the marketplace does not offer to map the attribute on azure side.

icon

Best answer by ConorCunningham 14 April 2023, 10:45

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hey @schlitten 

As mentioned in our helpcenter article on Azure Active Directory, all of the attributes within Personio can be mapped to any of the Azure AD system attributes. However, if this is a custom attribute within Azure AD, then it is not possible to map it. 

Please let me know if you require any further assistance on this and I will be happy to investigate further.

Have a nice day ☘️

Best,

Conor

Thank you. employeeleavedatetime is not a custom attribute.

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hey @schlitten 

So after investigations I was able to find out more about this attribute. While it is not a custom attribute, it is also not within the list of Azure AD system attributes. It is an attribute which Azure can use for offboarding workflows. Many users create this attribute via Azure AD Connect, Powershell or GraphAPI.

However because it is not within the list above, it is unavailable for mapping on Personio unfortunately. I hope this answer clears up any confusion.

I am happy to assist you further on any other questions you may have.

Happy Friday 😁

Best,

Conor

Your reply