Answered

Create Workflow: On-/Offboarding checklist for employees with status leave

• 17 November 2022
  • 2 replies

Hello there:) 

So far we are using checklists for on-and offboarding in Personio. They are working very good!

After we discovered that people going into parental leave more often, we want to create a process and create as well checklists with mail automations and all the benefits that the on-and offboarding checklists are giving us for employees on status “leave” 

I couldnt find such a possibility but maybe one of you has already experience? 

I am happy to hearing back for any solution!

Best regards

Kristina 

icon

Best answer by Andrea 21 November 2022, 10:56

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @KristinaOD,

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎊 🥳. I am happy to support you with your inquiry.

On the moment, the on and offboarding functionalities in Personio can normally only be used for new hires and employees leaving the organization. This is because the process for these workflows is triggered within Personio, depending on the employees’ hire date or last day within the employee profile.

Our product team is developing a functionality for custom workflows which will enable the possibility to create more flexible kinds of workflows such as the one you mentioned. Another user has already published an idea to suggest such a functionality. Please make sure to vote and follow up with any news about that idea:

You can also read the thread of the idea and ask other users how they are solving this process. Maybe they have a best practice they can share with you!

Please let me know if this information was helpful for you, or if there is any other question I can support you with.

I wish you a lovely day 🌻.

Best,

Andrea

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @KristinaOD,

I hope my answer above was helpful for you! If this was the case, please mark my post as Best Answer. If there is any other detail you need from me, please let me know. I will be happy to support sou further 😊.

I wish you a lovely day 🌸.

Best,

Andre

Your reply