Answered

DATEV-Integration: Stammdatenübertragung JA, Gehaltsabwicklung NEIN

• 1 December 2023
  • 1 reply

Liebe Personio-Community,

wir werden bald die DATEV-Integration vornehmen. Unser Hauptanliegen ist die Übermittlung der Personal-Stammdaten an das Steuerbüro. Außerdem wollen wir auch die Gehaltsabrechnungs-Dokumente der Mitarbeitenden in Personio je Person zur Verfügung stellen und die Möglichkeit eAus abzurufen.

Den Prozess der Gehaltsabrechnung an sich (also Übertragung von Gehältern) wollen wir nicht nutzen - dieser Prozess soll komplett bei unserem Steuerbüro bleiben. Was müssen wir in Personio einstellen oder deaktivieren, dass dieser Prozess sicher nicht angestoßen wird?

Ich würde mich sehr über Rückmeldungen freuen, wenn jemand die DATEV-Integration bereits nutzt, die Gehaltsabrechnung selbst aber noch über das Steuerbüro laufen lässt.

Zusatzinfo: Wir nutzen DATEV Lohn&Gehalt

Liebe Grüße

Cathrin

Dear Personio Community,

We will soon be carrying out the DATEV integration. Our main concern is the transfer of personnel master data to the tax office. We also want to make the payroll documents of employees available in Personio for each person and the option of retrieving eAus.

We do not want to use the payroll process itself (i.e. transferring salaries) - this process should remain entirely with our tax office. What do we need to set or deactivate in Personio so that this process is not triggered?

I would be very happy to hear from anyone who already uses the DATEV integration but still runs payroll via the tax office.

Additional information: We use DATEV Lohn&Gehalt

Kind regards,

Cathrin

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 5 December 2023, 10:46

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Hello @Cathrin.Klingenmeier ,

so what the DATEV Integration does is transferring different sort of data between Personio and DATEV:

• Lohnimportdatenservice: Transfers master data from Personio to DATEV
  • Lohnauswertungsdatenservice: Transfers documents like payslips from DATEV to Personio
  • Lohnaustauschdatenservice: Triggers the eAU retrieval

I think what you are referring to is the “Lohnimportdatenservice”. For that, you can configure in the Settings > DATEV Integration which data should be transferred. You can find any related configuration here:

Also, for your information, no data will be sent automatically to DATEV. This means you need to manually create the DATEV file in the payroll and then (with clicking one button) send to DATEV.

I hope this helps! :) 

Best

Andreas

Your reply