Answered

Employee API - Retrieving all employee data

• 19 September 2022
  • 2 replies

Hello,

I try to retrieve all information for employees with using api but below endpoint does have all data that we have in the tool.

• Social security number
  • Tax identification number
  • type of health insurance and many others.

Is there any endpoint that provides that level of data? if yes, Could you please share documentation of it?

https://developer.personio.de/reference/get_company-employees

Regards,

Ozgur

icon

Best answer by Andrea 20 September 2022, 13:00

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @ozgur.besbudak,

Welcome to the Personio Community! I am very happy to support you with your first question here 🥳.

In order to retrieve the Attributes you mention in your question, you need to whitelist them under Settings > Integrations > API Credentials > Corresponding API Credentials > Readable Attributes:

Adding the mentioned attributes to the list should enable their retrievement through the API.

For more details about this functionality, please visit our help center:

→ The Personio Personnel Data API

Please let me know if this info is helpful, or if you need any further assistance from my side.

In case you haven’t done so yet: it would be lovely if you could take two minutes to say Hi and introduce yourself here: it’s a great way to get started in the Community & meet other HR Professionals!

I wish you a lovely afternoon 🌟.

Best,

Andrea

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

Hi @ozgur.besbudak 

I hope you’re well!

Just checking in, since the question is not marked “answered”. Is this matter resolved? if that’s the case, just let us know (by liking, answering, or marking @Andrea’s reply as “best answer”)

If you have any other question, of course go ahead and let us know in a comment :)

Happy weekend,
Daniele

Your reply