Answered

Employee information API integration with Teamtailor

• 22 February 2023
  • 1 reply

We have built an API integration with Teamtailor but cannot find the answers what next? 

I can find the employee by searching with the name, but how to build a reminder/task for Admins/manager to notice there is a new employee in the system to fulfill the next steps and update the missing information? 

icon

Best answer by mruscito 23 February 2023, 17:06

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi @Terhi !

Excellent question 🚀

If you have set up your integration so that a candidate’s hire date is pushed from Teamtailor to Personio, then you can create a reminder workflow based the new employee’s hire date

How this works ⬇

To trigger a reminder to an HR Manager about a new joiner’s profile, you need to navigate to Settings > PEOPLE > Employee Roles and select the relevant role. Here, it could be HR Manager. Then, go to Reminders and click Add reminder workflow. ⬇

How to find the Reminders workflow area

Now, here is where you add the important details. I suggest that you add the filter Status equals Onboarding in the third line, so that the system knows to trigger notifications for a specific group of employees, which in this case is the onboarding ones.

Adding the details of the customized reminder

When the HR Manager receives the notification, they can go in and see what’s missing from the profile. From there, they can assign the profile an onboarding template. These templates can be really useful, as you can create specific tasks to be done by the new joiner, the HR Manager, the supervisor, the IT Team, etc.
For more information on onboarding workflows, check out this area of our Help Centre.⬇

On- and Offboarding

Any questions, just let me know! I hope this helped answer your question 😊

Megan

Your reply