Answered

Employment contract/ double check

• 11 October 2022
  • 1 reply

Hi, 

I’m wondering if it’s possible to add an approval step in document creation in Personio. What exactly I mean is : when contract has been created it would be great to have ti cross checked by another colleague and in case of mistake they could send it back to creator to correct it? 

Is this an option with Personio?

Thanks

Vaida

icon

Best answer by Andrea 12 October 2022, 12:18

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @Vaida,

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎊 🥳. I am happy to support you with your inquiry.

On the moment, there is not yet an approval process for documents within Personio. Nevertheless, you will be able to manage such workflows soon with our new functionality Custom Workflows. Within this new feature, you will be able to add tasks, notifications and approvals with more flexibility. You can read all the details about Custom Workflows in the following help center article:

→ Beta Test I Custom Workflows I October - December 2022

Please let me know if this information was helpful for you, or if there is any other question I can support you with.

In case you haven’t done so yet: it would be lovely if you could take two minutes to say Hi and introduce yourself here: it’s a great way to get started in the Community & meet other HR Professionals!

If you have any questions about Personio or ideas to share with the Community, feel free to create a new topic anytime. We are always listening 😊.

I wish you a lovely day 🌻.

Best,

Andrea

Your reply