Answered

Extract full work schedules via API

• 2 August 2023
  • 2 replies

This is what one of our work schedules looks like. I want to extract that information via the API. The API is functional, but only extracts the “Hours per day” not the “Work hours” or “Break”. A sample response from the API looks as follows:

"work_schedule": {

"label": "Work schedule",

"value": {

"type": "WorkSchedule",

"attributes": {

"id": 295076,

"name": "Teilzeit, 32h (8:00, Mo - Do)",

"valid_from": "2021-10-01",

"monday": "08:00",

"tuesday": "08:00",

"wednesday": "08:00",

"thursday": "08:00",

"friday": "00:00",

"saturday": "00:00",

"sunday": "00:00"

}

},

"type": "standard",

"universal_id": "work_schedule"

}

How can I get all columns of the work schedule table via the API?

Thank you!

Jonas

icon

Best answer by Jonas778 8 August 2023, 13:46

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5

Hi @Jonas778,

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here :confetti_ball: :partying_face:.
I hope you are well! 😃 I am just sharing the below links to our Developer Hub and Integrations overview, for more information on the possibilities for setting up API connections and working with existing integration partners in case this can help you find the solution to extract that information via the API.
Technical Documentation
Our Developer Hub contains comprehensive documentation of all parameters and end points as well as informative technical tutorials.
Integrations
Our Integrations Overview page contains links to information about each of Personio’s integrations including how to set them up and details about how to get additional help if you need it.

I hope this helps you out Jonas! 🙌🏼 Please let me know if you have any question related to this information and I’ll try to find out more!

Best,

Zulema

Hi Zulema,

thank you for your reply. Unfortunately the provided links won’t be of any help.

I have spoken to you customer support and apparently it is impossible for us to extract this piece of our data from your systems. Very disappointing to say the least as we were building on the fact that we could utilize our data that is stored in your systems within the Web App we are constructing.

It seems like a conscious decision to disclose one data point (hours per day) but not others (workingHours_from, workigHours_to, Break) from the same module (work schedules) via your API.

Sad.

Jonas

Your reply