Answered

How to implement slack direct messages to employees, who passed their probation period?

• 31 July 2023
  • 2 replies

Dear community, 

we would like to send automised slack messages (as direct slack messages) to those, who successfully completed their probation period. Personio is already integrated to our slack workspace. Any ideas or simular workflows, which might help? 

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 1 August 2023, 17:43

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5

Hey @ÄnnSo_inbutter 

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎊 🥳. I am happy to support you with your inquiry.

I would love to be able to tell you that we could implement this for you, however it is out of the scope of the possibilities at the moment. You can find the current abilities of the Slack integration in this helpcenter guide 👉 Slack.

After having a look on our Ideation Area, I was able to find similar feedback from another customer. So you can choose to comment and upvote on this or alternatively create your own feedback. 

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Have a great evening ☘️

Best,

Conor

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

You can do this with Make (full disclosure - I work for Make).

Make is a highly visual, easy to use no-code workflow automation solution with pre-built connectors for over 1,500 SaaS solutions, including Personio and Slack.

You can build simple or complex workflows and can use if/then/else branching as well as array manipulation and iteration. All without needing to write a single line of code!

Your Make scenario would look something like this:

Let me know if you’d like me to walk you through it in more detail.

Your reply