Answered

Is anyone else experiencing the Slack integration not working properly?

• 30 June 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

Hi there! 

Most of our employees are not seeing their working from home status updated even though it has been logged in Personio. I've checked our Slack integration settings and we have enabled "View reason for absence in status messages" however it seems that the integration is not working fully. Can anyone give me advice on how to fix this?

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 3 July 2023, 17:37

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Hi @seaweedpeople,

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here :confetti_ball: :partying_face:.
I am happy to support you with your inquiry.

I had a look into your question and you are right, if you have enabled the View reason for absence in status messages option, employees should be able to see the working from home status update. In this case, I would suggest you to contact my colleagues from the Customer Support team via Find Answers.  My colleagues will be able to log in into your account and check the settings together with you. And if this is a bug, they will escalate to the proper team in order to fix it.

Be aware that only Account Owners can contact our support team. In case you are not registered as such, please contact your colleagues in the role, or add this information in your account. You can find out how here.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can support you with! 

I hope you have a good rest of the day! 🙌🏼

Best,

Zulema

Your reply