Answered

Issue with Language Parameter in iFrame Embedded Job Links

• 27 November 2023
  • 1 reply

Hello Personio Community,

I am encountering a challenge with embedding the Personio job page within an iFrame on my website. I have set the iFrame to load the job page in English.

However, I've run into an issue where the links to individual job postings within the iFrame are incorrectly formatted. For example, a job link is being generated in such a way that the language parameter is appended incorrectly. This results in the job page not displaying in English as intended, but reverting to the default language, German.

This issue only occurs when accessing the Personio landing page through an iFrame. When visiting the page directly without an iFrame, the links are correctly formatted, and the language settings work as expected.

Has anyone else experienced this issue? I would appreciate any insights or solutions on how to ensure that the job links within the iFrame retain the correct language parameter and display the content in the specified language (in this case, English).

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 30 November 2023, 13:49

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Hey @Niklas Plit 

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎊 🥳. I am happy to support you with your inquiry.

I understand the issue you have been describing and we are aware of this limitation to the Career Page. Within the job description, there is an option to choose the default language. Technically, you could choose to switch this to English, but then this impacts users who want to view the job position in German.

At the moment, we do not have a solution to this and therefore I would kindly ask you to post your feedback into the Ideation Area to give further visibility to the matter. You can also read about this in our helpcenter guide on Personio Career Page: Language Handling.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Best regards, 

Conor

Your reply