Answered

Not able to see all absence categories in MS Teams chat bot

Hi all,

In our MS Teams integration chat I want my employees to request absence. Unfortunately, they cannot see all the categories of absence whicht they do have the rights for. They can see this in Personio, but in the Personio chatbot in MS Teams there is a dropdown menu, in which they see only the sick leave absence (ziekteverlof in Dutch). I myself as an administration can see a few more options, but not all. I actually miss the most important one, which is paid holiday. Please see the attached printscreen.

PS: the rights to ask for leave all seem to be fine and well. Asking for leave within the Peronio app is not al problem. The problem is only within the chatbot of MS Teams.

Thanks so much for your help!

icon

Best answer by ConorCunningham 6 April 2023, 12:27

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hey @teekay 

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎊 🥳. I am happy to support you with your inquiry.

Absences will only show on Microsoft Teams & the Personio app, if they are daily absences. Unfortunately hourly absences are not yet supported for these apps, however we are working on bringing hourly absences up to feature parity with daily absences. 

I would kindly ask that you submit this feature request via our Ideation Area to give visibility of this limitation to our Product Team.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Have a great day ☘️

Kind regards, 

Conor

Ah, that’s a pity. I will submit the feature request.

Thanks.

Your reply