Answered

Offboarding Groups - non employees

• 10 March 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

Hi Community, is it possible to add an email contact not associated with an individual employee to a group as part of offboarding? For example, we have a team with a shared inbox, rather than have an offboarding step (email notification) go to a group of individual employees, it would be more suitable if the offboarding step (email notification) went to a shared inbox to track for ticketing purposes of that dept.

icon

Best answer by Jorge Salazar 10 March 2023, 12:46

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hi @mpunch 

The best option I found to do that is create a new employee with all the information as a department for example Talent Department. Then there you can add all the fields you are going to use in the Onboarding Workflows as Name, Country and Email there you will add your shared inbox.

Finally after complete this step you will available to use the account of Talent Department as a normal user inside the list of Onboarding in your groups.

I hope this can help you with your automations. If you find a best option to resolve this issue please let me know.

Kind regards

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hello @mpunch,

@Jorge Salazar’s workaround sounds super helpful! Did you try it out?

Thank you very much for supporting your peers, Jorge. I have granted you a Chapeau! badge, for sharing your knowledge in the community 😃.

Let me know if there is anything I can support you with.

Best,

Andrea

Your reply