Answered

Offboarding process

• 7 October 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi, 

Our team cannot seem to do the offboarding process as it does not notify our various departments to do their end tasks due to which there is no communication within departments via this system. 

We’ve set up the notifications on the system but they still dont go through. 

Can support please be provided? 

Any suggestions are welcomed as well 

Thank you 

icon

Best answer by Andrea 10 October 2022, 15:40

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @ZaheerA,

Thank you very much for your question.

In order for your team to get notified about their to-dos within the offboarding process, make sure you added the groups under settings > Workflows > Groups correctly. In this area, you must pick the members that should receive a notification and to-do for each offboarding step:

Settings > Workflows > On-/Offboarding

For further instructions regarding the setting of your offboarding workflows, please visit the following help center article: Creating On- and Offboarding Workflows.

Please don’t hesitate to share any other questions or concerns about this topic in this thread.

Have a wonderful afternoon!

Best,

Andrea

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi, 

I hope you’re doing well

We have added the teams and all the teams get notifications except for the offboarding ones such as taking a candidate off the system. 

Its just notifications regarding offboarding that dont come through 

Hope that makes sense. 

Looking forward to hearing back from you :-)

Thank you 

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @ZaheerA,

If you have added the teams to the Offboarding steps and set the due date correctly, your employees should be getting the to-dos and notifications.

If you have set up everything correctly, I would suggest you to contact my colleagues for the support team via Find Answers. My colleagues will be able to log in into your account and check the settings together with you.

Be aware that only Contract and Account owners can contact our support team. In case you are not registered as such, please contact your colleagues in the role, or add this information. You can find out how here.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can support you with.

I wish you a lovely day.

Best,

Andrea

Your reply